Closed cell spray foam exterior applications
- Can be applied at very low temperatures (as low as 5oF)
- Adds wall racking strength as well as impact resistance
- Ideal for continuous insulation solutions
- Higher R-value* per inch – easier to accommodate high R-value* requirements in narrow spaces
- Lower vapor permeance (can be a Class II VDR)
- Can reject bulk water (ideal for flood zones)
- Higher tensile and bond strength
Nexseal 2.0 – 2lb Foam
Building on the innovation and success of SucraSeal, Nexseal 2.0 closed cell foam has been engineered to deliver the same characteristics you have come to expect of an SES product: High Workability and High Yield.
Higher Yield=Higher Margin: Nexseal consistently yields 4500+ board feet with excellent adherence and high R-value.
Universally Certified: Universally accepted by certifying agents: UL, EnergyStar, Commercial Wall (NFPA 285), IAPMO and also the Florida Building Code for Wind Uplift.
Green At Heart: Environmentally friendly and formulated with Solstice® Low GWP Liquid Blowing Agent by Honeywell, Nexseal 2.0 lowers the carbon footprint in every building installation.
Open cell spray foam interior applications
- Can be installed at a significantly lower cost and target the same specified R-value*
- Can achieve greater R-value* if not restricted by space
- Lower raw material/resource use
- Permits bi-directional drying
- Will accommodate long-term creep and seasonal movement
- Hydrophobic material
- Air barrier and insulating material
What is Icynene Spray Foam Insulation?
Icynene spray foam insulation is an insulation and air barrier material that seals walls, floors and ceiling cavities against air movement, including spaces around electrical outlets and light fixtures and where walls meet windows and doors. Icynene spray foam insulation can provide an effective air barrier insulation to minimize air infiltration through walls and ceilings, preventing drafts, cold spots and energy loss. The performance of Icynene spray foam insulation means that humid indoor/outdoor air is restricted from entering the walls & ceilings and condensing, thereby minimizing the possibility of moisture entrapment & build-up within the wall & ceiling cavities. This is conducive to preventing building envelope failure due to moisture damage.
Icynene spray foam insulation products include half-pound, open-cell and two-pound, closed-cell solutions which can be used separately or in tandem within a project to provide long-term thermal comfort and air sealing. Icynene spray foam insulation products are installed by extensively training and licensed Icynene® contractors only.